Static.. Static... Static!

Its winter time, the time to wear warm clothes, time to turn on the heaters, time to wear shoes all day long, and time to get shocked every time you touch something metal. I digged some sites on the net to find out how to avoid getting shocked, and tried the various methods.

Here are some practical things you can do:

1. Touch the metal surface with other metal surface. For example, touch the car door with your key first (make sure you are touching the metal part of the key). This way, the spark will be between the key and door, and u will not feel it.

2. Discharge yourself first before touching anything metal. You can do this by touching a wall or any other (non-plastic) surface before touching the metal sufrace.



Popular posts from this blog


Why people fail to commit in a relationship

A personal review of Lytro Camera