Staring at the TV.. with a laptop in my hands.

My first attempt towards song-writing....

You think you like it, just because its always there
You think you know it, just because its always fair
But now you are thinking, what has it ever given to you
All this time, and nothing that you ever do

Staring at the TV, with the laptop in my hands
websites scroll and the episodes go by, but my heart dont give a damn
and my eyes say go read something, but my brain dont understand
'coz im staring at the TV, with the laptop in my hands

(inspired from a Bon Jovi song)

Comments

  1. Staring at the window, with the suitcase in my hands !

    - Do you have this album ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GSM vs CDMA

A personal review of Lytro Camera

Spotify, MOG, Rdio, Rhapsody for Bollywood Music