Monday, March 06, 2006

How much space do you like to have?

I am kindof a social person, like to have people around me. Staying alone usually bores the hell out of me. So I was once having a small conversation with a friend, and she is the completely opposite of me. She likes to spend time with "herself". Her favorite dialogue is "I love my company".

Someone may say that if you have a ton of people hanging out at your place, you will prefer to spend time on your own self, and if you usually are on your own, you will enjoy some company, and there is always a balance created. But knowing my friend since a long time, I can totally deduce that some people just like to spend time on their own, and I simply to prefer to have people around me.

Just a point to ponder.. what kind of person are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment